Request your mail in ballot starting now until June 23
If you already know that you want to vote by mail, you can request your ballot now (the first day to do so was March 30).
Dupage County residents can go online here to request a mail in ballot. You may also:
- Pick one up from any DuPage County registration location.
- Call the Election Division to request an Application at (630) 407-5600, Spanish (630) 407-5608, TDD: (630) 407-5631
If you are a registered voter, you may opt to apply for the Permanent Vote By Mail Program which will allow you to receive a Vote by Mail Ballot each election. The Permanent Vote By Mail Program Application can be found here: DuPage Permanent VBM Application
Once you have completed the form, it can be mailed or dropped off at the Election Division.
Will County residents can also go online to request a mail in ballot and you will have the option to complete the Permanent Vote By Mail Program Application.
WAYS TO RECEIVE AN APPLICATION
- Online: The most efficient way to receive and submit a Vote By Mail Ballot Application.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Will County Clerk’s Office will email you an application.
- Call (815) 740-4615: The Will County Clerk’s Office will send you an application by mail or email.
- US. Mail: Send a request for a Vote By Mail Application to The Will County Clerk’s Office, 302 N. Chicago St., Joliet IL 60432. We’ll send you one immediately.
- Visit the Office: Request an application in person at The Will County Clerk’s Office, 302 N. Chicago St., Joliet IL 60432. You can drop off your completed application in person as well.
Please note that mailing and delivery of ballots does not begin until Thursday, May 19, 2022.
The last day to mail a ballot to a voter is the Thursday (5 days) prior to the election.
Voted ballot must be postmarked no later than Election day in order to be counted.