Start making your voting plan for the April 4, 2023 consolidated election.
The Naperville ballot will include mayor, city council, park district, Indian Prairie School District 204 Board or Naperville Community Unit School District 203 Board.
Links to election information from the clerks’ offices of DuPage and Will Counties (including how to check your registration, and candidate listings) key dates, and additional information for the Illinois State Board of Elections is provided below.
Key Dates for Voting in the April 4 Consolidated Election
The League of Women Voters of Illinois compiled the election calendar below to help with making a voting plan. In addition to this calendar, check your county’s website for additional and more specific information such as ballot box and early voting locations.
- January 4: First day to apply for a vote by mail ballot.
- February 23: First day to vote early at the office of the election authority.
First day for the election authority to mail an official ballot to a registered voter within the United States.
- March 7:- Last day to register by mail.
- March 19: Last day for online voter registration.
- March 20: First day to vote early at permanent polling places.
- March 30: Last day for election authority to receive vote by mail applications
- April 4: Election Day! Polls open from 6:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Additional information on the Illinois State Board of Elections website
The Illinois State Board of Elections website provides voter services such as verifying your registration status, online registration, and identifying your candidates.
For more information about your candidates, go to VOTE411.org.